Random questions

KTown333

Ok I have two quick basic questions. Do you continue misting/dripping overnight? (leave out dripper or leave mister timer unchanged) Or is it ok to turn off water when lights go out. Also lighting. They run on a 12-12 dark and light schedule right? Getting my chams in a month or so. Cant wait! Trying to read up as much as possible. Any help would be great :D

yep 12 on 12 off for the lights. and you want the cage to dry up by bedtime , my lights go out at 8 so my last misting is at 6.

yep 12 on 12 off for the lights. and you want the cage to dry up by bedtime , my lights go out at 8 so my last misting is at 6.

Is it bad to start the lights alittle later so they turn off later? I work kind of late and want as much time with my cham as I can

no its not bad but you might find that if there is a window in the room that they will respond to it more that the lights, but i would want to be with them too

Is it bad to start the lights alittle later so they turn off later? I work kind of late and want as much time with my cham as I can

As long as its a 12/12 cycle it wont matter what time you choose. Unless the room gets alot of sun light. Then the cham will wake up by the sun. But if its a dark room. Then you could do 9am-9pm or 10am-10pm or whatever you like.

Ok thanks guys for clearing that up. I get my cage today I can't wait to set it up! I am playing hooky from work ;)

Back
Top Bottom