Raising a 6 week old veiled

Mr Jingles

So I have Sky now for 3 days. I know the set up is good, I see him eat between 10 and 20 pinheads a day, he drinks so cutely from the leaves. Yet, he's so so small and I second guess everything. I really did not think I will stress and worry so much about him. Mr Jingles is doing so well, I really felt good about the new baby. Haha, just being a overprotective cham mom I suppose.
Here he is after feeding time, nice full belly and on his way to his favourite basking spot

Attachments

Mr Jingles

He is extremely tiny, yet he have a enormous personality. I cant wait for him to grow up so I can handle him a bit more.

Decadancin

Moderatoris Americanus
Staff member
He won't be that tiny for long! Enjoy it while it lasts and take tons of pictures!!! Best of luck and yes, you will worry about EVERYTHING!!! :rolleyes::D

Nicole1982

Hes a cutie!! He looks around the size of my little girl :)....I too worry about every little thing and find myself second guessing from time to time. I about had a heart attack when she struggled to get down a slightly larger than 1/8 inch cricket..I immediately went back down to pinhead to 1/8 inchers for the time being lol...best of luck with your little man!

Top Bottom