Raindome, mistking, mistdome?

cstorms

I am finally in the market for a misting setup. I have one 2x2x4 cage with a Jacksons chameleon. I have read mixed reviews on both the mistking and the aquadome.. some people say to get the mistking, others say aquadome.

If I get the mistking, is the basic package sufficient? Do i need to add anything else to the order? Will this allow me to leave the chameleon unattended for a day or two? Thanks for any help.

I like aquazamp, it is American made parts and shipping is cheaper. Mistking does have suppliers though like LLL and I think josh frogs that ship from usa.

+1 for the Aquazamp! Customer service, product quality, made in the US of A, can run all day "dry", etc... Love mine! Oh, and I have the raindome attachment... :D

I have the same question because I want to get a misting system for Isabella and Mojo but is the raindome the same thing as the mist king...? I am lost lol

I only ever had the mistking. (well except for the two habba mists but I try not to count those :rolleyes:) I know it's worked for me, and worked well. my vote would go towards it. Keep in mind I have never used and don't know anything about the aquazamp, but my mistking has always been perfect so I had no need to look into it!

I have a aquazamp raindome for my 2x2x4 panther cage and it is the best. Lots of raindrops and my chameleon doesn't freak because he no long get sprayed. Which ever product you get, it will be a Win-Win.

I have a aquazamp raindome for my 2x2x4 panther cage and it is the best. Lots of raindrops and my chameleon doesn't freak because he no long get sprayed. Which ever product you get, it will be a Win-Win.

So I guess go with the mistking cuz its $25 less?

Will I be all set with that and a water bucket like someone said earlier? Also, what do you guys do about keeping the water warm? My guy likes the warm water compared to cold

Wow $24 shipping for the mistking.. maybe they are about the same in price then? i thought i read aquazamp does free shipping?

Back
Top Bottom