Raiden falys

They look great. I am glad they got there in one piece. It was a very long wait. I wanted to get the outta here as bad as you guys wanted them.

It was nice to have open cages for a few days.

Enjoy the Raiden babies guys, as he is no longer with us:( . I have four clutches left in the incubator from him and I surely will be keeping babies from all of them.

So sorry about Raiden guys. He is and will always be legend. I still remember constantly looking at his pictures when I was really getting into Falys. It always sucks to lose one, but I know you guys are going to have and still have the most amazing offspring from that guy.

Thanks for working so hard on this. You guys were absolutely wonderful to work with. Couldn't have been better. All the chams that were sent were just ridiculously awesome and super healthy. Thanks again guys! :D

They look great. I am glad they got there in one piece. It was a very long wait. I wanted to get the outta here as bad as you guys wanted them.

It was nice to have open cages for a few days.

Enjoy the Raiden babies guys, as he is no longer with us:( . I have four clutches left in the incubator from him and I surely will be keeping babies from all of them.

Thanks Drew, They are all soo healthy and relaxed. Razr seriously looks like he's been here forever. He seems to be acclimatting so easily. So are the little girls. They ate yesterday for the first time and all were eatting and pooing great.

On a sad note. Im so sorry to hear about Raiden. I know you wont ever forget him. He will be remembered on these boards for yrs to come thru all his fabulous pics and gorgeous offspring. I just thank god Kevin and I decided last yr to do the import and we didnt wait. I feel blessed to have been able to add his bloodline to my project. So I am passin on my condolences for Raiden and I hope you guys get some beautiful offspring from the 4 clutches to keep that great line going for yrs to come.

Back
Top Bottom