R.I.P Osang

Malicious

Unfortunately Osang has left to a far better place today. It was a sudden passing with out much notice.

Late last night I heard a thud coming from her cage and found her on the bottom lying there disoriented. I picked her up and inspected her, she seamed fine and I thought mabey she just lost balance and fell in her sleep. I placed her back in her cage and watched her climb back up to her sleeping spot. I woke up this morning to find her lying on the cage floor lifeless. I opened the cage to find that she passed during the night.

I really dont understand what happened to her she seamed to be fine prior to last night. There must have been some thing that I wasnt aware of. I guess it just goes to show, when it's your time, it's your time. She will be greatly missed. :(

-Jay

Jay, I don't know if you remember watching Pat grow up... I got her at the SD show two years ago. I lost her suddenly a few weeks ago. checked on her at 12 midnight and found her dead 2am that night. it was divistating for me... couldn't beleive what i was seeing.

I know how you feel.

There was no smoking gun after a necropsy.... only conclusion, she fell and broke her neck.

You might have had a similar issue :(

Maybe she fell and broke or hurt something and didn't notice or even could tell... and then time took over. I feel for you man. seriously. A sudden loss like that is hard and sad. :(

Jay I'm so sorry for your loss. You took the best care for her and this was an accident. She fell and most likely broke something severe. Whatever the cause is, RIP Osang. You will be missed big time.

I am so sorry to hear that Jay.
Seems like lots of bad news of you having to give up your chams, and now this.

I might have been busy the past day or two and sadly couldn't wish you luck in finding good homes, but I hope you stick around even if you are petless for the time being.
We miss you Jay...and you have no idea how much I wish I could take in Fonzie and the girl for you until you get a place that you can have them back.

You know ill be thinking of you and your girl in this time of sorrow.

Your friend,
Harry

RIP Osang. I am so sorry that you lost her, especially in such an unexplained manner. She was loved.

I'm sorry she had to go so suddenly and unexpectedly. That's always hard, but I sometimes think it's better - no slow, gradual decline. My condolences for your pretty girl.

I can't believe you lost her like that. How terrible for you. I am always lost when I lost a cham, but so sudden and no reason is really hard. I am so sorry, Jay. Hang in the buddy.

Oh Jay, it's awful to lose a gorgeous chameleon, even moreso when it's totally unexpected. They leave such a gap in our lives. She was a very pretty girly cham, may she rest in peace. My thoughts are with you, Tiff xx

Jay, i'm a first time cham owner band only had Stanley 11 days, he's sitting on my shoulder as in type this, but i can't imagine loosing him,,, he is such a wonderful part of my life....
i'm sorry for your sadness, hoping it will pass soon!!! lisa

I'm so sorry you lost her.

Did she ever lay the eggs you mentioned in a thread a few months ago?

An autopsy might show why she died.

Back
Top Bottom