R.I.P. Kaiju 01/15-03/21

TheMusicalCham

Established Member
Our beloved pet, friend, and family member, Kaiju has unfortunately passed on today. Me and Justin are absolutely heartbroken. He was old in age and getting on in years. The Texas freeze and constant temperatures of 50-60 degrees with no power did a number on him. While we thought he was improving, we believed he had at least the rest of the year in him. My poor baby decided it was time to finally rest. Kaiju had a special place in my and my fiance's heart and this could not have come at a worse time. It's safe to say our wedding in 2 days will be a somber one. I love you buddy. I hope you're in a big hibiscus tree with lots of sun and hornworms. You would have been 8 years old next year.
FB_IMG_1548526026370.jpg

Our beloved pet, friend, and family member, Kaiju has unfortunately passed on today. Me and Justin are absolutely heartbroken. He was old in age and getting on in years. The Texas freeze and constant temperatures of 50-60 degrees with no power did a number on him. While we thought he was improving, we believed he had at least the rest of the year in him. My poor baby decided it was time to finally rest. Kaiju had a special place in my and my fiance's heart and this could not have come at a worse time. It's safe to say our wedding in 2 days will be a somber one. I love you buddy. I hope you're in a big hibiscus tree with lots of sun and hornworms. You would have been 8 years old next year. View attachment 294555
so sorry for your loss ❤️

SORRY to here of your loss. No time is a good time to loose a pet (family member). I hope you can put your grief to the back for just a day. Your wedding will hopefully be a wonderful day. Its obvious you did a great job taking care of your little guy. After while of grieving hopefully you will get the itch to get another. Although it won't replace what you lost it will bring you happiness in a different way.
Once again sorry to hear about your loss but congrats on your commitment of a lifetime

Back
Top Bottom