R.I.P Glacier Nigel Murray

camimom

Glacier Nigel murray came to me as a 11 month old chammie infested with coccidia and a severe and chronis prolapse issue.

After months of vet care, man handling man bits, I finally got him healthy and happy.

Although he was small for his age, he did well.

Recently, he injured his tongue, and it had to be amputated. he survived the surgery, but not the recovery after. he crashed, and the vet was unable to revive him.

He was my sweet, shy little special boy, and I will forever miss him.

2014-08-06 08.05.49.jpg

So very sorry to hear that he didn't make it. You did so much for him while you had him. Keep him in your heart.

Oh dang it. I was just thinking about him and if there was an update and saw this. I am so sorry Jess. I know you gave him a wonderful life and he lived longer than he should have with your care. RIP Glacier.

I am sorry that after all you and Glacier had to go through, you still lost him. You both fought a long battle. He lived as good a life as you could offer him. RIP Glacier

Thank you for all the condolences.

I appreciate it.

I will be picking glacier up from the vet later today to bury him.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :( I hope you can find solace in the happy memories you have of him, and the knowledge that you did everything you could.

Back
Top Bottom