Quick Question. Plz help.

Celtics4Lifee

Please help, vieled arrives tommrow and i dont have it yet. Where can I find calcium without d3 in local pet stores? I've checked petsmart and petsco and all they have is calcium with d3. I've seen the zilla calcium spray but i have a feeling it isn't very good. Where can you find calcium without d3 localy?

i have yet to find them in big chain pet stores. Maybe if you have a family owned pet store near by try them

sometimes the smaller pet stores or reptile stores will carry it. If not you can order online at LLL Reptile but you will have to pay the shipping.

It is a tough find at most places locally. Most likely, you can order it and have it shipped for less than you will find it in a any store. However, you could check the smaller pet stores or reptile expos / shows.

I used the zilla calcium spray when I first received my veil until the powder without D3 came in, The spray is not that bad, just don't over spray the crickets or insects or they will drown, and you have to wait about 3 minutes for the calcium to dry on the insect's. The insects do freak out when you spray them though lol, But it can be used and it worked fine.

I'm leaning against Jen and LLLReptile. But I still need to find it locally.

Maybe short term, grab the stuff with D3, and then order it online along with anything else you might need? Just one or two weeks with calcium w/D3 shouldn't be too bad - or even just a week without calcium at all, as long as you're able to provide it after that.

Carol5208 - Hah, you know what they say about great minds! :)

-Jen

Back
Top Bottom