Quick Question About Stuck Shed

Jevin

Chameleon Enthusiast
So a bit of back story, essentially during Chandler's last shed went a little awry, he was misted too much during it and it resulted in some stuck shed. I've taken him to the vet and they told me due to his age and the nature of the stuck shed it isn't something to be concerned about and should remedy itself with the next shed. Just figured I should ask here to confirm it as well as ask if their is anything I can do to try and get rid of it as he sheds in parts now, at least once a year. Anyways here is Chandler and his stuck shed.
16230180583686254020537313065379.jpg

And as per usual, Chandler is displeased with my phone. Viewed from the top, the individual scales are separated from each other, which is why I was told it's not a major concern and to keep an eye on it. He's also had it for a few months, with parts of it having fallen off, essentially it's just behind his eyes and the top of his head now, initially it was his entire head.

Also just realized he has a deer in the headlights look in this picture, basically his misting system had just started and my phone was close to him lol

Last edited:
Oh okay, they did try that, with no luck. I'm choosing to go bioactive to help with maintaining humidity so I don't have to run the mister as often hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom