Quick Poll for Curiosity

To anyone who would be willing to share more on this question, I’d be very interested in knowing where else you looked for information, other than Chameleon Forums, and what was the reason why you chose to set up camp here?

I watched YouTube videos first, for just a couple days. Then I found CF and tried multiple facebook groups too. The groups weren't all that helpful for me even though I'm in other facebook groups for frogs and bugs and other hobbies that I think are great. The chameleon groups were overwhelming though, and I found the organization, structure, huge wealth of knowledge, and passionate keepers here on CF much more to my liking. I've been able to learn so much more on here, and found a sense of community that the facebook groups lack. The people here, especially the regulars, are so helpful and wonderful. I also found your podcasts early on and have watched most all of them, they were extremely helpful to me as well.

Last edited:
To anyone who would be willing to share more on this question, I’d be very interested in knowing where else you looked for information, other than Chameleon Forums, and what was the reason why you chose to set up camp here?
I came bc this helped me with all of the things that Petco gave me wrong.

I got sent a link to join the facebook forums, after reading here about the problems, I opted out lol..

Back
Top Bottom