Quick, Doeas anyone know...

What I mean is that it was useless to make the post that you made. It wasn't necessary and didn't need to be posted. This is a major reason I have been absent lately, a lot of negativity in here and other forums, seams a lot of folks would rather come on here to bash others for what they have tried or not tried to do rather than to give pointers and tips...

I think your making a mistake, my post was in no way negative. Most people are bugged when they see posts like that.

I get alot of chameleons from the Kammers and it always arrives by 10:30.
I am in Maryland so I think you will okay.
Good luck!

BFE = BumF#$% Egypt. Basically meaning if you live far from a UPS hub (The city) and live in the middle of nowhere, it could take longer is all

See, I live not to far from a hub. BUT kammers has apparently changed their shipper but not the site. The tracking number I got was for FEDEX not UPS. and I dont know whether theirs is supposed to arrive here before 10:30! The site tells me 4:30, but does this mean right around 4:30 or anytime before 4:30?? Either way, I dont know what im going to do, because I get off the bus at 4:00-4:10 if I do go to school. And it may be too late. Staying home is not an option, I have a huge writeing exam type thing in my afternoon classes.

If I knew that it was going to come later, I would have scedualed the shipment a different day. :(

See, I live not to far from a hub. BUT kammers has apparently changed their shipper but not the site. The tracking number I got was for FEDEX not UPS.

oh! I thought you just made a mistake by saying FedEx in your original post. Too bad Kammer's have not changed their page - that is not like them, they are usually right on top of things.

Anyway, it is just about 10:30 so I am not sure if you are checking the forums and I hope that FedEx is at your door right now ;) and this is a useless post! But if you go to their site http://fedex.com/us/services/us/ you can choose the type of service & you can do a to/from zip code search and it will tell you what time it will arrive. Since you are near a hub I doubt you will have a problem, but I do understand your concern.

I hope your next post is:

IT'S HERE!

do well on your exam! Hope you can concentrate :D

Well, Its not here yet. BUT i have good news!! When we called the Kammers, they had no idea that anything was wrong!!So they called the fedex center that they dropped yesterdays shipments off at, and they said the Fedex truck never got there to take them to the main hub. So they had just sat there all night long. Well, Ed and Liddy drove back to the center and took all the Chams back and replaced the heatpacks and fed them so they wont be starved and cold for their journey to the homes waiting for them!

So now everythings fixed and i dont have to worry! Kammers told me that no matter what the Fedex people say, it will be here by 10:30 am tommorow!!!

PS: I did well on my Exam!!!!!!!!

so glad everything worked out! congrats on your baby. You can't go wrong with Kammer's bloodline, look forward to photos of your little fella/girl :)

Back
Top Bottom