Quick, Doeas anyone know...

hanna145fancy

Does anyone know the guarantee for Fedex overnight priority shipping!! I know this may not be the right place to ask this but I need an answer fast. My panther has already been sent out by kammerflage and is currently in the process of comeing to me. I checked the traking number and it said it is due by 4:30 pm tommorow! I was under the impression that the guarentee was 10:30 am!! I dont know what Im going to do now, because I was supposed to stay home from school until it got here, which was going to be before 10:30 so I dont have to miss my core classes which start in the afternoon. But if its not going to come until later, im not going to be allowed to stay home and my mom isnt going to like not going to work. So I need to know what their guarentee is so I can figure out what to do!!!!

please!

Overnight typically takes 1-2 days depenging on when the order was actually placed. I would call fedex customer service.

Oh, and I live in Virginia and the place my panther is coming from is in California, so it might be a different guarentee.

From Kammers:

Our chameleons are shipped via UPS Next Day Air, a direct door-to-door, overnight service. Insurance for your package is included. Guaranteed arrival time is 10:30 am to most areas within the United States (depending on your zip code). All guarantees are waived if someone is not there to accept delivery at time of arrival. We ship Monday - Wednesday for Tuesday - Thursday arrival. Cages and dry goods are sent UPS Ground and take from 1-5 days to arrive (again, depending on your zip code). Book orders are shipped each Monday unless they are sent in the same box with your chameleon(s). Dry goods and books are eligible for exchange only if found to be defective or damaged during shipping.

Unless you live in BFE VA, I would expect it there at 10:30. You can call Kammers though if you really want to be sure

From Kammers:

Unless you live in BFE VA, I would expect it there at 10:30. You can call Kammers though if you really want to be sure

Thanks, I will most likely call them to make sure! Also, I probobly should know this living in VA and all, but what is BFE??? :) lol

Thanks, I will most likely call them to make sure! Also, I probobly should know this living in VA and all, but what is BFE??? :) lol

BFE = BumF#$% Egypt. Basically meaning if you live far from a UPS hub (The city) and live in the middle of nowhere, it could take longer is all

If you ordered it today, it should be there by 10:30 tommorrow, not 4:30, that is not "overnight" and their guarntee might mean you get a refund for shipping costs? At least the krammers should.

I would call UPS. 1-800-PICK-UPS (742-5877) and speak with a representative - calmly. Have your tracking number on hand and explain your situation. Not that they can make the truck or plane go any faster;) but they may be able to give you more precise info.

Calling the Kammers is not going to do you much good as their guarantee is very clear and they won't have any control over when UPS delivers it. I live in a rural area and rarely make that 10:30 time delivery. If you are in, or near, a major city you should not have a problem but UPS is who will be able to let you know for sure.

Hope it all works out and congrats on your new addition!

If you ordered it today, it should be there by 10:30 tommorrow, not 4:30, that is not "overnight" and their guarntee might mean you get a refund for shipping costs? At least the krammers should.

Actually, UPS does not guarantee 10:30 to all locations.
Delivery Commitment Next business day delivery by 10:30 a.m., 12:00 noon, or end of day, depending on destination (emphasis mine)

that's from UPS website. Nope, I'm not sticking up for them or anything, I have just dealt with FedEx, UPS and USPS often enough for one thing or another around the country and have come to know what to expect and what we can - and cannot:rolleyes: - hold them to

I've got a few chameleons from the Kammers. Most of the time the lizard got here before the Fed X got it updated in their system. I wouldn't worry until it DOESN"T show up.

AFH

Do you have a neighbor who will be home? If so, you can leave a note on your door to leave with the neighbor. I do this with all my deliveries as I am usually not home. Another option is to call UPS or FEDX and tell them to leave it at their location in your town and pick it up yourself if it comes in early enough. Good luck.

That wasn't very appropriate, he was just asking and sounded concerned to me...

How was that not appropriate? I was not mean/rude in anyway.

To me it sounded like he read the first post, and quickly replied without even reading a single post.

What I mean is that it was useless to make the post that you made. It wasn't necessary and didn't need to be posted. This is a major reason I have been absent lately, a lot of negativity in here and other forums, seams a lot of folks would rather come on here to bash others for what they have tried or not tried to do rather than to give pointers and tips...

Back
Top Bottom