questions about furcifer???

naich

hey my ambilobe and ambanja cross has really matured well,(well still in the process) my little guy is showing very disticnt orange, reds, light yellow, a bluish green, and even a little bit of green/blue barring...hes awsome!

So he is adjusted to his new tank now, its been almost a full months, well tomarro it will be anyway. Hes a screameleons alumnie and i just have all good things to say about them....so to the point...

When he basks he leans his head against the vines....sometimes he does this and sometimes he doesnt....whats going on here...its 86 degrees.

Also today i tryed to handle his and it didnt go so well...i know handaling is bad but there was a monster poo in the back leaves of his umbrella plant so i had to reach my whole arm in and he was not having it at all.
So i reach for him from underneath and he flipped out, showing awsome colors...but he hissed and tryed to bite me...i wont try again, and i know its bad, but i want him to not fear me and run away from me every time the cage door swings open.....

i tryed hand feeding and he was just afraid of the huge tan thing moving at him so he ran away....what do i doooo???

Ah, alright then. I hear most people call tanks fishtanks and screen stuff cages, just didn't click immediately. I think those cages only last until they are 6-8 months? Not sure.

just put the insects inside the enclosure and let him hunt.
No need for handling and hand feeding the guy if he won't have it that way.;)

Back
Top Bottom