question

I think too much justified profanity may have required it to be removed by the mods... or maybe for another reason... I don't know, just speculating:confused:.

As much as I was having fun with the "flaming of me", I took it off the boards because of all the swearing.

TOS Rule #2
Chameleon Forums will not tolerate rudeness, personal attacks, derogatory insults, bigotry, defamatory comments, or purposeless inflammatory behavior. Our decision is final in these matters.

TOS Rule #8
Content submitted should be appropriate for all ages. Please refrain from using profanity and discussing adult topics.

Remember folks, this is a family site. Play nice.
Trace

I was in the middle of actually reading it, and was suddenly told I couldn't go to the next page because I didn't have permission. I clicked on the "moved" link, but also got the "you don't have permission" message. Is it deleted completely? I didn't actually see the video yet (not that I'm sure I want to), I was still reading the posts about it.

:):) Kat!! Good to see you back, I was wondering where you were! :):)

There wasn't too much profanity though...maybe it was her photo being passed around? Who knows....

Forever: Who would you have pissed off? You didn't piss anyone off!:p

Oh, I guess there WAS profanity. I guess I didn't see it in my cloud of anger. Sorry Trace.

Wendy! Hi!! I can send you a link if you would still like to see it. It is pretty sad though.. :(

hope i didnt offend you trace...or chris..i respect both your opinios very much..on my behalf ..sorry if i expressed a lil too much anger. i was just disturbed by the video...

:(

There wasn't too much profanity though...maybe it was her photo being passed around? Who knows....

Well then Kat, you didn't see the last few posts.

I may clean up the thread and put back on the forums tomorrow after everyone has calmed down. For now, my decision is final.

Trace

Well then Kat, you didn't see the last few posts.

I may clean up the thread and put back on the forums tomorrow after everyone has calmed down. For now, my decision is final.

Trace

Oh no, I definitely did not see the last few. I haven't been on in a few hours.

Oh, I guess there WAS profanity. I guess I didn't see it in my cloud of anger. Sorry Trace.

Wendy! Hi!! I can send you a link if you would still like to see it. It is pretty sad though.. :(

Yes, send me the link, I do want to flag it if it is animal cruelty, or even if she is just doing things very badly in a way that others might imitate. I'll brace myself before watching....and promise not to post any profanity no matter how mad she makes me.:)

Back
Top Bottom