Question about Sticky Minerall Indoor

you are apparently assuming that people are using these two products in combination, and it seems like you are also assuming that they are using the two in such quantities that they would negatively impact the chameleon.

I dont necessarily agree with your assumptions.

yea people like me! If someone is trying to give a certain amount of supplements and not have the multivitamin intake interfered with. Minerall will do that. I never said it would have a negative impact, but we all know too much D3 will. Duuuhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Im pretty sure that people are getting what Im saying that there are other supplements besides D3 in it. Some people think theyre a know it all, and love to argue or correct someone any chance they get, rather than try to understand what someone is trying to say that might not know the exact terminology. Im sure you have heard the word passive agressive before. See it on a daily basis.

Nobody here is being passive aggressive. Perhaps this is another phrase you don't know the definition of. We are very clearly, and accurately, explaining why your claims are false.

Nobody here is being passive aggressive. Perhaps this is another phrase you don't know the definition of. We are very clearly, and accurately, explaining why your claims are false.

Never siad anyone was. Perhaps I do. My claims are not false, the word vitamin was used instead of mineral. Wooptiedoo.

yea people like me! If someone is trying to give a certain amount of supplements and not have the multivitamin intake interfered with. Minerall will do that. I never said it would have a negative impact, but we all know too much D3 will. Duuuhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

So what you should have said is "It's a good idea to read the labels on products so you know what is inside of them"?

That is what most people do who are trying to be precise.

Then theres some people like me that use the supp sched senior members on this website recommended. Just because they want to take good care of their cham and seek expert advice. :p

My claims are not false, the word vitamin was used instead of mineral. Wooptiedoo.

Your claim was that the vitamins and minerals in Miner-All interfere negatively in a chameleons health. THIS IS NOT TRUE.

The only negative effects are if you don't read the instructions and ingredients and you over supplement with multiple products. Your review should recommend reading labels and informing yourself about vitamins and minerals.

Your claim was that the vitamins and minerals in Miner-All interfere negatively in a chameleons health. THIS IS NOT TRUE.

The only negative effects are if you don't read the instructions and ingredients and you over supplement with multiple products. Your review should recommend reading labels and informing yourself about vitamins and minerals.

You really think overdoing a supplement will have no negative effects... Go take a bunch of iron and watch what happens..... WOoooowww :)

You really think overdoing a supplement will have no negative effects... Go take a bunch of iron and watch what happens..... WOoooowww :)

I'm beginning to think you don't actually know how to read. I'm done here. I've made my point and anybody reading through this thread will understand the truth.

Im pretty sure that people are getting what Im saying that there are other supplements besides D3 in it. Some people think theyre a know it all, and love to argue or correct someone any chance they get, rather than try to understand what someone is trying to say that might not know the exact terminology. Im sure you have heard the word passive agressive before. See it on a daily basis.

Yes, Im certain people will understand now, thanks to the clarifications.

Im sorry if we hurt your pride by correcting your mistake. I hope you will accept that this was meant to be helpful, not an attack. I dont think anyone is being intentionally passive -aggressive towards you.
And dont worry, we wont mistake you for a know-it-all.

Back
Top Bottom