Question about reptiworms.

Damus

So i bought some of these, http://www.mulberryfarms.com/ReptiWorms-c30/ to give a try, i ended up not really liking them and i actually forgot about them for about a week! So anyways, i look in the cup this morning and they have mutated from little worms to some sort or fly or beetle, freaked me out a little. So my question is, what are these new bugs and can i feed them to my chams?! I can post pictures if i need to, but maybe ill get a response without.

I never have had reptiworms but I feed off the superworm beetles if they mutate. I don't see why you cannot feed the beetle if it is safe to feed the worm.

I never have had reptiworms but I feed off the superworm beetles if they mutate. I don't see why you cannot feed the beetle if it is safe to feed the worm.

See thats kinda what i was thinking, or at least the first thing that came to mind and thats why i came straight to the forums. Im assuming that if it bites me or something that i shouldn't feed it to the cham though correct?

yes you can feed them. they are black soldier flies. not alot of nutritional value but a cool snack. although my Rambo got bored with them quick.

Back
Top Bottom