Question about posting pictures easier

Sarahcwilson

Hi everybody. :)

I am always wanting to post pictures on here but have issues with it.

I am using a Nikon D90 DSLR camera. I takes really "big" photos. It seems like to post, I have to fuss with them one at a time to reduce the size to the perfect amount to be able to upload them on the forum.

Any suggestions that would make it easier to upload pictures from my camera?

How do people post their pictures within their message too?

Thank you!

I take the cheap way out and use the tapatalk app for iPhone. You can always host your photos on photobucket or something similar.

I'm sure your phone has resolution options. You can decrease the amount of Megapixels your cam uses.

Make an account at imageshack and upload your pictures there. They have a "forum resize" button you can click that will resize your monster pics to a better size. Then once their uploaded to that host, copy and paste the code that has the IMG tags into your posts here. =)

I am using a Nikon D90 DSLR camera. I takes really "big" photos. It seems like to post, I have to fuss with them one at a time

why not just resize a whole bunch of them at once (resize copies, not your originals) so something standard for web?
what type of computer do you use? PC? Mac? L?

Thanks for the responses so far everybody! :) it's been drivin me crazy!

Sandra, I use PCs mainly...

Beboson, I'll have to see how to do that! That could be easy. I don't like sitting at a computer too often so if they were smaller at the source, that might be easier. :)

I might try a hosting site too.

I'm looking for the easiest fastest option! :)

Hi everybody. :)

I am always wanting to post pictures on here but have issues with it.

I am using a Nikon D90 DSLR camera. I takes really "big" photos. It seems like to post, I have to fuss with them one at a time to reduce the size to the perfect amount to be able to upload them on the forum.

Any suggestions that would make it easier to upload pictures from my camera?

How do people post their pictures within their message too?

Thank you!

I use the same camera!!! But I don't have a way to make it easier, I always have to go one by one.

Back
Top Bottom