Question About Cage

Maganda

On those black bulbs you have metal bars under them what are those where do u get them and the light domes at. how much

Thank you for your advice. I hope soon to be able to get his cage changed around. I still prefere sand. I think it also softens the fall if they lose their grip. But thats my choice and I apologize if most do not agree.

Do you have a turtle in that cage? I don't want to sound rude but that's one of the dumbest things you can do.

WOW. That fountain thing looks real!!! Its awesome how technology is this advanced to where we can make life like things. :) :)

No.

My females still too young. My male is almost 2 years old. It stresses her too much to see him right now anyway.

My biggest fear was a month or so after we got her and I learned that they could become egg bound. If I knew that before getting her I never would have gotten a Female. But she was a gift for my BF because he loves Chameleons, and I am the one stuck trying to figure out how to properly care for them.

I think if we do end up breeding them it will be sometime later in the year. But I'm still freaked that she'll get egg bound, even with the eggs fertilized.

No.

My females still too young. My male is almost 2 years old. It stresses her too much to see him right now anyway.

My biggest fear was a month or so after we got her and I learned that they could become egg bound. If I knew that before getting her I never would have gotten a Female. But she was a gift for my BF because he loves Chameleons, and I am the one stuck trying to figure out how to properly care for them.

I think if we do end up breeding them it will be sometime later in the year. But I'm still freaked that she'll get egg bound, even with the eggs fertilized.

As long as everything is there, she shouldn't get egg bound

I would rather not have the risk lol. But I am glad we bought her because my BF adores her. She won't let me touch her until she is out of the cage. Its kinda funny, seems I take care of her and my BF could like not care either way.

I would rather not have the risk lol. But I am glad we bought her because my BF adores her. She won't let me touch her until she is out of the cage. Its kinda funny, seems I take care of her and my BF could like not care either way.

Lol, same thing with my dad. When we first were getting it he was like it's my lizard but you can take care of it. I was like NAAAAAATTT!!! It's my lizard. He was just messing around. I thought he was serious for a second.

haha thats how the Male started out. mine. my BF loved him too much and the cham wont let me touch him at all, even out of the cage.

haha thats how the Male started out. mine. my BF loved him too much and the cham wont let me touch him at all, even out of the cage.

Lol, Its funny to watch people try to handle my animals and they get all afraid.

But yeah I would reach in for the Female and she would act as though she was going to stirke and its like "Oh hell no... I ain't touching you!!"

But then again her "attack" seems less dangerous then the Males. He hisses and opens his mouth before he strikes at you... but its still pretty much the same reaction.

Back
Top Bottom