Quadricornis Photoshoot

Chase

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello all!
Well I felt bad that the Verrucosus were getting all of the attention, so I took some photos of my quad pair. They're acclimating quiet well. They eat all of the time, and drink well. I am glad I got to cherry-pick this pair, as they both are super active and overall great chameleons. I hope to get some amazing babies from this pair.

LPR08

Last picture didn't focus on the whole chameleon. Just the side, which is cool looking in my opinion. I think he will look good when he is older.

Note @Laurie- They say "Hi!"

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 107
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 111
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 105
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 117
Def a nice looking pair. Wouldnt have known they were recent additions if you hadnt said so. Your male looks like he's still got some growing to do. He is going to look amazing after a few more months of captive life.

Def a nice looking pair. Wouldnt have known they were recent additions if you hadnt said so. Your male looks like he's still got some growing to do. He is going to look amazing after a few more months of captive life.

Oh ya. He has some growing to do. I need to order some crickets soon. They are feeding every other day for now, but will probably start feeding everyday if I order some crickets. But they have definately gained weight.

LPR08

Tell both the sweet quads I said hello.

Well Texas Panther Man, right after me, you come first!!

Maybe he comes first. I guess I can hold a competition when she becomes gravid, maybe how many eggs? ;):)

LPR08

sorry I missed this yeasterday LPR.

I was on the phone with paypal, as if FedEx wasn't enough the days prior.

great pair dude. I wish you the best with them. I'm sure in time we will trade some babies.

Harry

sorry I missed this yeasterday LPR.

I was on the phone with paypal, as if FedEx wasn't enough the days prior.

great pair dude. I wish you the best with them. I'm sure in time we will trade some babies.

Harry

I forgive you Harry :p:D

I'd be glad to trade some babies. I am trying to find out what subspecies I have. The male has a yellow head, but doesn't fire up the same color as other graciliors I've seen pictures of. I am having trouble though, since he is younger. I guess time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom