quadricornis hatchling photos

This last summer, Laurie sent me an egg from one of her quad clutches so that I could photograph it hatching.... and maybe keep a pet quad. :)

Yesterday it finally emerged after sitting in a deli cup in my office for nearly 5 months. I was lucky enouh to get the opportunity to get some picks as it emerged.

:)

Omg!

Oh Royden! Your photos are stunning! I didn't realize when you emailed me that you got pictures when it was still in the egg. Amazing doesn't seem adequate! What a talent you are..............

Proud Papa Indeed......

After all the years you've belonged to this forum....you finally get to enjoy the baby thrill! I remember I got a back ache from kneeling to watch my first babes for so long.....How does Ruth like it?

It is a rush! But l kind of experienced it once before when those veiled's surprised us at your house!:)

Ruth loves it. She's getting attached.

Hee Hee!

I hope Ruth gets REALLY attached! Seeing one of my eggs hatch while you were here that time can't compare to the day to day thrill. Every day you will wonder what it will do, how much it will eat, see it grow, etc. It's nerve wracking and exciting at the same time, isn't it?

Wow, great photos Royden! That 2nd shot almost looks like something out of a movie. Good luck with the baby as well.

I'm so glad one of Laurie's eggs finaly hatched.
you must be so proud.

for a change, this has been some good news amongst a lot of sadness within the quad front.
good luck. make us quad lovers proud.

Harry

Congratulations Royden, the baby is phenomenal. I am so glad I gave you that egg since I lost my entire clutch. One quad is still going, sure beats none. I just can't get enough of those pictures, I sure do envy you right now!:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom