Quad quad average weight

Tattersb

Avid Member
I've been trying to find information on quad quad weights. My 14-month-old quad is around 11" long and weighs 119gms. Can anyone share statistics on their quad quad?

My cbb male is 4.5 years old. I've had him since he was about 7 months old @ 22g. At about 1.5 years old he's weighed just over 100g. ever since. I haven't weighed my wild caught males. I'll have to get back to you about them. 119g. sounds big, but I wouldn't guess unhealthy big. Let me weigh my other 3 males, I'll let you know tomorrow.

Thanks, I would appreciate that!
I have 4 q quad males, they range between 85 and 102 grams. The heaviest being captive-bred. The other three Are All wild-caught Imports, they are a little lighter. I do feed my I do feed my chameleons lightly, as I feel this is what occurs in the wild, and keeps them healthy and active.

I have 4 q quad males, they range between 85 and 102 grams. The heaviest being captive-bred. The other three Are All wild-caught Imports, they are a little lighter. I do feed my I do feed my chameleons lightly, as I feel this is what occurs in the wild, and keeps them healthy and active.
His eating has slowed down a lot since he hit one year. I can still see ribs and muscle definition on his legs, he's just stockier than my other guys and I wanted to know what a good range might be. He is captive-bred. I appreciate your input!

His eating has slowed down a lot since he hit one year. I can still see ribs and muscle definition on his legs, he's just stockier than my other guys and I wanted to know what a good range might be. He is captive-bred. I appreciate your input!
Like all other animals, they are individuals, some heavier some lighter, if he is active and exhibiting normal behavior all is good. You've got a big boy. Enjoy him! I'm wondering who you got him from?

He is one of mine.
His dad was 86g last summer. He was a wild caught from 2014 import and quite small when he came in.
I’d love to see a current picture of this big boy!

He is one of mine.
His dad was 86g last summer. He was a wild caught from 2014 import and quite small when he came in.
I’d love to see a current picture of this big boy!
Hey, Tylene! Here's my little chunkbutt. I took this this morning while he was on the jungle gym. He's 118g as of this morning, and 10" measured like this from his nose to the point where his tail touches the branch. That doesn't include where his tail dips then wraps around the branch. He's not terribly active, but he never has been (compared to my hyperactive panther or my Jackson's). I think he could stand to lose a few grams, and I've cut back the frequency and size of his feeders.

Attachments

• IMG_6545 Chaney.JPG
    IMG_6545 Chaney.JPG
    424.6 KB · Views: 65
I think he looks great!
I feed my adults every other day to every two days. If they don't eat it right away, I feed them the next day instead.

I think he looks great!
I feed my adults every other day to every two days. If they don't eat it right away, I feed them the next day instead.
Thank you so much Tylene! You have no idea what a relief that is. I've actually been agonizing over it for the past few weeks. Funny thing is when I got him out and put him on the gym today, he stretched out and he's not nearly as chunky as I thought he was. Also I got a better measurement on him and he's a little bit over 11 in. I guess I'm not happy taking care of him unless I'm worried about him. :)

Back
Top Bottom