Quad bulb vs dual bulb fixtures

Not entirely correct there. Sunblaze sits flat, sunblaster does not. Two different products entirely lol. Sunblaster has a "hump" that sits into the top of their seedling tray. The jump start version doesn't have the hump from what I've experienced. Both the jump start and the sunblaster have pretty good reflectors for being coated plastic. Sunblaze, with the exception of the "supreme 21 and 41", are all metal body fixtures and have great reflectors.
HAHA ok thank you so much for correcting me. Well heck did they have to do names that are almost exact lol. THank you so much for providing the additional knowledge and correcting my incorrect post :) @ReggieCluggins hopefully I didn't steer you wrong in the fixture.

HAHA ok thank you so much for correcting me. Well heck did they have to do names that are almost exact lol. THank you so much for providing the additional knowledge and correcting my incorrect post :) @ReggieCluggins hopefully I didn't steer you wrong in the fixture.

Lol I wish they weren't so close too.

No you're good! I ended up going with the one from light your reptiles

Back
Top Bottom