Pygpyramids!

Julirs

I bet that not alot of you know about the phenomenon called Pygpyramiding! :p

First take 7 baby Pygs of varying ages and sizes. While cleaning their cage, place them in close proximity to each other and the fun begins!

Interesting fact-all of the Pyglets with the green eyes were sired by my one-green eyed Pygmy that I hatched last year.

(No Pyglets were harmed in the making of these photographs!)

DSCN6067.jpg

DSCN6069.jpg

DSCN6072.jpg

DSCN6073.jpg

DSCN6075.jpg

DSCN6077.jpg

DSCN6081.jpg

DSCN6086.jpg

DSCN6087.jpg

DSCN6088.jpg

oh my god that is the cutest. That made my night.
Now I want some of my own. hehehe
thank you for sharing!

I want each and everyone - then I could sit in the floor and play with them, ok maybe not:( If I ever get babies from my pygmy's I may never leave the tank, just sit and watch them.

The pictures are so cute I am saving a copy - but just for me to go back and see.

I think it is more of a Pyg Pile then a pygramid. :D So I see you are hoarding pyggies too! :rolleyes:

It's a circus act! They're entertaining you. And they're so deadpan (although there's a glimmer of a smile on the face of that one big girl on the bottom). I love the way, after they've completed 2 pyramids, they form a bridge between the 2! No way! That's a riot!

Tough to beat for smiles......

Those pictures are pretty hard to beat in the smile department. They don't look real. I like AJA's Pyg Pile comment :)

I don't know why, but they also remind me of that Electronic Football game we had as kids, where you set up the little magnet football players and plugged in the cord. The vibration of the board would send the guys 'running' all over the place, usually not going anywhere. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom