Pygmy Chameleons

skyway

Hi! I’ve been looking everywhere for anyone who is selling Pygmy chameleons, but everywhere I look they’re out of stock or are not available right now. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could possibly find some or if any of you currently have some for sale? Thank you!

Hi! I’ve been looking everywhere for anyone who is selling Pygmy chameleons, but everywhere I look they’re out of stock or are not available right now. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could possibly find some or if any of you currently have some for sale? Thank you!
Let me know as well I want a few

I just moved back here after living in Germany for over 30 years. I have kept these little guys successfully for the past 8 years. Such a shame I could not bring mine with me..... laws, laws, laws......

It is pretty amazing a country as big as the US has only one person selling these. They are such a wonderful creature and make for a pretty easy life cycle pet. when the older ones time comes, the younger ones are already producing. I never took the eggs out, just let nature do its job. Worked pretty well to be honest. If anyone comes across some of these guys I would love to have a 1.2 or a 1.3 collection once again. How reliable is backwaterreptiles.com? As I said I am just getting here and rebuilding my hobbies from scratch :(

Back
Top Bottom