Pygmy Brevs

Woodinville

Hi gang,
My Brevs are almost a year old now, and not really showing interest in mating. The female doesn't seem gravid, and the male doesn't seem too interested in her. I've heard they start being sexually active as early as 4 months, yet mine are a year old. Have any of you with Brevs experienced this?
I feed them as much as they can eat, dust the crickets with vitamins, and mist automatically twice a day. The heat is in the 60's-low 70's, humidity 75-85%.
I have two 2.0 Repti-Sun lights in the hood (the tubes, not the spiral ones). They're in an 18X24X24 exo-terra that is well-planted, with lots of vine highways and shefflera.
Suggestions? Helpful hints?
Thanks all :)
P.S. My male did have a nasty eye infection for several months earlier, but is over that now. Maybe that has slowed him?

Go figure....they were clearly mating this morning. I didn't see that coming! I was expecting some sort of heavy pursuit by the male, and being brushed off by the female until she was ready, but no. Wham Bam! LOL. I'm good with that. I guess I'll start counting down 30 days from now to watch for eggs?

Go figure....they were clearly mating this morning. I didn't see that coming! I was expecting some sort of heavy pursuit by the male, and being brushed off by the female until she was ready, but no. Wham Bam! LOL. I'm good with that. I guess I'll start counting down 30 days from now to watch for eggs?

it could be up to 90 !

Back
Top Bottom