Purpose of the casque.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would gladly be corrected if I am wrong, would welcome it, as it serves a good purpose rather than being offended.
Fourth, please kick me out if you do not like it and say noone wants to listen to it. My info is, there are people here prefer to get correct info than presenting outdated incorrect instructions that cause bealt and life issues to our chameleons.

No you wouldn’t because you believe you are always right.
You think you are the only source of correct information on the forums.
This thread is 7 years old. Anyone can pull up old threads and correct the information in them. It’s all about how you approach it. You may be an expert but you are far from professional.

And can You share the source that made you to believe rhat rain is less than in Nosy Be in Yemen, where Yemen Chameleons live?
Why are you being so hostile? I looked up a map with the range of yemen chameleons and looked up average rainfall of 4 different towns within that range with different geographical locations to try to get an idea of the area. That's all I can do to try to look at info on an area that I'm not in. If it's incorrect then it's incorrect and provide me with some regional data sources that are more correct so we can all learn. I've never been there and I know you have. Scientists provide sources and evidence to back up their claims. You aren't just "correcting wrong information" like you claim, you're doing your best to make that person look like a moron no matter who they are while you're at it. That's the part that I have a problem with.

@PetNcs so if somebody replied to something you said with "Absolute and sinful fabulation with no base", you wouldn't take that as an attack? I've seen you get sensitive over FAR less. The hypocrisy is just amazing... You say you're not here to make friends, well if you care about chameleons so much, you'd work on your people skills a bit. IMO you care more about flexing your knowledge on people rather than actually helping. Whether you like it or not, the fact is... When you don't talk to people with respect, they tend to not want to listen. Scientists like yourself, that actually have to deal with people, could make use of a few psychology classes. ;)

Not to mention this is a damn 7 year old thread!

Why are you being so hostile? I looked up a map with the range of yemen chameleons and looked up average rainfall of 4 different towns within that range with different geographical locations to try to get an idea of the area. That's all I can do to try to look at info on an area that I'm not in. If it's incorrect then it's incorrect and provide me with some regional data sources that are more correct so we can all learn. I've never been there and I know you have. Scientists provide sources and evidence to back up their claims. You aren't just "correcting wrong information" like you claim, you're doing your best to make that person look like a moron no matter who they are while you're at it. That's the part that I have a problem with.
I published it several times

Attachments

• 84E21B18-EB55-4332-9DB5-7939FF8DA057.jpeg
    84E21B18-EB55-4332-9DB5-7939FF8DA057.jpeg
    189.7 KB · Views: 69
  • EE308D11-A3E5-40E1-B493-F436EE84ADAF.jpeg
    EE308D11-A3E5-40E1-B493-F436EE84ADAF.jpeg
    203.7 KB · Views: 72
  • B75D4249-C827-47C4-B020-FC08D04F94A2.jpeg
    B75D4249-C827-47C4-B020-FC08D04F94A2.jpeg
    198.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 2E9A3A91-8C75-4A35-AB53-1C1D4916B345.jpeg
    2E9A3A91-8C75-4A35-AB53-1C1D4916B345.jpeg
    188.7 KB · Views: 64
  • C87C4650-03A4-4740-A6CA-C8E1F12E8DEA.jpeg
    C87C4650-03A4-4740-A6CA-C8E1F12E8DEA.jpeg
    191.5 KB · Views: 104
No you wouldn’t because you believe you are always right.
You think you are the only source of correct information on the forums.
This thread is 7 years old. Anyone can pull up old threads and correct the information in them. It’s all about how you approach it. You may be an expert but you are far from professional.

I will
Relieve you from the pain of my presence
I provide evidence and am pushed to
Do it again and again and again.
Good bye

OK label me with rude and hostile and stay without me, use your way of sending wrong info to the community
Your choice
I spent many days to explain and correct and justify
If this is not enough
And always I will
Be accused from being rude
I
Do
Not
Need it
And you do not
Need it

@PetNcs so if somebody replied to something you said with "Absolute and sinful fabulation with no base", you wouldn't take that as an attack? I've seen you get sensitive over FAR less. The hypocrisy is just amazing... You say you're not here to make friends, well if you care about chameleons so much, you'd work on your people skills a bit. IMO you care more about flexing your knowledge on people rather than actually helping. Whether you like it or not, the fact is... When you don't talk to people with respect, they tend to not want to listen. Scientists like yourself, that actually have to deal with people, could make use of a few psychology classes. ;)

Not to mention this is a damn 7 year old thread!

I take it as a feedback
And will not react
Just remember your skills

If what ak say would be a pure fabulation with no
Base, then I would accept it
If not, I would explain
I really do not need that,
Especially not from you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom