Proper Introduction & Questions

I know this probably the least important question you asked but, you thought it might be peculiar that she likes the window blinds so much. When i had chameleons they just really liked the blinds lol. Not to mention sunny windows are warmer and often have bugs in them:p i dont think thats strange at all no matter what kind of shades you have.

I know this probably the least important question you asked but, you thought it might be peculiar that she likes the window blinds so much. When i had chameleons they just really liked the blinds lol. Not to mention sunny windows are warmer and often have bugs in them:p i dont think thats strange at all no matter what kind of shades you have.

They do the funniest (or strangest) things, right? Some friends are always surprised that we are obsessed with our reptiles - they say they don't have any emotion, etc. They are so wrong!

They do the funniest (or strangest) things, right? Some friends are always surprised that we are obsessed with our reptiles - they say they don't have any emotion, etc. They are so wrong!

Pretty sure chamleons are the poster child for doing wierd things, lol.
Cant believe they said that they have no emotions! :eek: im shocked so many believe such things!

Back
Top Bottom