Prolapse

Kaizen

Chameleon Enthusiast
Came home today to find my baby veiled with a monster of a prolapsed anus. Scariest thing I’ve seen in a while...nearly lost my mind. The only two vets in the city that see Chams couldn’t see him until Monday. Yikes! Well, not much to do but dive in... Tried the warm water/salt thing, the cold water/salt thing, and was at my wit’s end. I figured, hell...it’s just a butthole, so I dug in (pun intended) with a round plastic stir stick (rounded at the end) and gently worked my chams ass. Got it back in! I sincerely hope I pointed the hole in the right direction, but he seemed to come back to himself pretty quickly. Vet appointment for first thing Monday! Just wanted to share: I’m now a confirmed Chameleon butthole packer. I’ve been called worse.

His boy parts were definitely out too, but it was an obvious anal prolapse. Fingers crossed about the vet appointment, but we’re not holding our breaths. The degree of prolapse, the time until the vet appointment, and what was inevitably my bumbling (although, successful) attempt to pop it back in, are not good omens. But, it’s been several hours and he’s gone to his usual sleeping place.

Back
Top Bottom