Problems charging my tablet...

It was an accident. :(
I don't know when I can get it fixed. :(
I'm thinking chameleons way too much!
What, nooooo, I've never broken any electronics! Totally not! Is there any other method other than a tablet that you have chameleon access to? Don't worry, if not, the chams will comfort you!

This is the second device I've done this too. If I could only stop dropping them when they're plugged into the charger! Geesh...get a grip, Lynda!! :(
Lucky so far...I seem to be able to get it in a position where it will charge....for now.
It's the only access I have to the net at the moment...but I've been looking at laptop computers.

Thanks for the chameleon wishes!

Last edited:
This is the second device I've done this too. If I could only stop dropping them when they're plugged into the charger! Geesh...get a grip, Lynda!! :(
Lucky so far...I seem to be able to get it in a position where it will charge....for now.
It's the only access I have to the net at the moment...but I've been looking at laptop computers.

Thanks for the chameleon wishes!
Want to know a good way to make sure that it stays in your hands? Just get me some duck tape, and scissors, and I will demonstrate! :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom