Problems charging my tablet...

If the magnetic-tipped charge cord doesn't work for some reason, is it a problem that you could get fixed at an electronic device repair store? Those places can work wonders if you go to the right shop.

That's likely what I'll have to do if the magnetic one doesn't work...if I can even find it!
So far fiddling with it has worked...so at least I can get online with that for now.

I was really meaning for after you get it fixed :D. That way if you drop it again the magnetic part breaks apart leaving the tip safe and sound still in the port. Though I will say, there's been many times simply replacing my charge cord solved my problems. The one time it didn't I had my phone replaced under warranty due to a faulty port :rolleyes:.

So far I can still get it to charge...so that's good! With my other tablet I messed up the main port when I dropped it but there was a second port that accepted the magnetic charger...this one has no second port that I can see.

Do you have the right magnetic tip to plug into the port on the new one though? If not they sell just the tips on amazon too. As long as it matches the connection on the cord side anyway...

Back
Top Bottom