Probably Will Sell chameleon due to not being able to care for her

here i am! Don’t worry my cornelia has a home and i’ve been feeding her more crickets than usual (around 15 twice a day). She’s going into great care! ❤️

That is great news and thanks for updating us. Does the person your giving her to have experience with Chameleons or reptiles? If not as long as they have the time to learn and care for one they should be fine. I had no experience with reptiles and now I have 4 so it's doable with time and research. Good luck and glad she is safe.

I agree with @Brodybreaux25 we would love to see you try again when your more capable and since she is with a family friend you will be able to visit and learn with your friend. That could work out to be a good thing if you ever decide to get a cham again.

@olivia.griswold Awesome! I understand you do not have the $ or resources to properly care for a Cham right now, but one thing you have proven you do have is the maturity to admit when your wrong or in over your head. Thank you for handling this less than pleasant situation with grace and dignity. We would love to have you back some day!

I agree it’s a great lesson and and speaks highly of your character.
Best of luck with everything!!!

That is great news and thanks for updating us. Does the person your giving her to have experience with Chameleons or reptiles? If not as long as they have the time to learn and care for one they should be fine. I had no experience with reptiles and now I have 4 so it's doable with time and research. Good luck and glad she is safe.
Yes she has an iguana and is willing to learn :)

Back
Top Bottom