Pro poop Analyzet’s 😊

crosscutts

Chameleon Enthusiast
Good morning all first fecal sample i’ve taken sense he’s arrived at home and been through a couple of weeks of feeding and hydration . Not a pro at this so I came here for your opinion . Thank you so much😊👌(the moss did not come out his butt..)

Attachments

• 58477CFB-AFA5-419D-92CB-65A581814F05.png
    58477CFB-AFA5-419D-92CB-65A581814F05.png
    781.8 KB · Views: 59
Looks like a poop! The poo and urate aren't runny, which is good. The urate has a tinge of orange which is OK for adults who go a few days between poops. Glad the moss didn't come out of his butt.

It's always a good idea to have a relationship with a vet and get a proper fecal done. If you haven't done that yet, highly recommend it!

It's always a good idea to have a relationship with a vet and get a proper fecal done. If you haven't done that yet, highly recommend it!
Yes I totally agree fortunately I live on the central coast we have no exotic animal veterinarians here , but they will do fecal samples for me . So I do have a good bovine vet Who does have Friends who are exotic vets , and she is my neighbor and good friend . So it’ll probably be doing most of our examinations through zoom . Take care my friend

Yes I totally agree fortunately I live on the central coast we have no exotic animal veterinarians here , but they will do fecal samples for me . So I do have a good bovine vet Who does have Friends who are exotic vets , and she is my neighbor and good friend . So it’ll probably be doing most of our examinations through zoom . Take care my friend
I see. In your case preventative measures will be extra important! Also, there's a blog post on this forum about doing your own fecal floats in case you want to do that and send a pic to a vet that way.

I see. In your case preventative measures will be extra important! Also, there's a blog post on this forum about doing your own fecal floats in case you want to do that and send a pic to a vet that way.
Thank you for that information I will look it up when I get home that’s awesome..

Back
Top Bottom