Pro-mist 50

well today i got my PM-50, and i love it, it is very nice and works great. took me a few seconds to get it up in running, because i know nothing about these and figured it out. i set it up in my enclosure and tested it out and works great! a good buy for a low price!

well here are some pictures. i have 1 nozzle one top of the cage and another on the left side spraying to the right. it works very good. i dont think im going to run it longer than 5 minutes every few hours because after a few minutes the cage is completely drenched all over, so anyways hope you like the pics it really is a good product!

Attachments

• mist pic 2.jpg
    mist pic 2.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 289
  • mist pic 3.jpg
    mist pic 3.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 211
  • mist pic 1.jpg
    mist pic 1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 267
  • pro mist pm-50.jpg
    pro mist pm-50.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 198
I just installed my misting system from bigfogg. Entire setup was about $40 but it still has no timer because I really don't need it.

http://www.bigfogg.com/outdoor-pet-cooling-misting-kit.html

That pet mister is hooked up to a 2 gallon pump sprayer for weeds and such. It is very concealable and works super. 1.5 gallons takes 13-17 min to empty with about 25 pumps initially. This morning for the first time I could take a shower at the same time as my Chams! It was so great not standing there for like 25 min hand spraying my 2. And they really seem to enjoy it more also, maybe cuz the super fine mist instead of big drops, or possibly cuz I am not there anymore.

I use the toro fogging nozzles from Home Depot with the small tubing. The fogging nozzles in reality mist and not fog. The most expensive part of my set up was the timer which i believe was like 35 from Home Depot. During the winter i hook it up to my laundry tub faucet for hot water.

Do you change your tubing out to avoid the slime/bacteria build up from running warm water through them?

Back
Top Bottom