Votes: 12 38.7%
  • no

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • maybe

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pumped For The Supershow

I will be at the super show Sat. early and first thing i do is go see tyler stewart of BLUE BEAST CHAM.s and thank him for the panther again that i purchased last year. He is the best cham. ever. funny thing is he does not grow nails on his claws, any of them and there is no sign of damage. Climbing cage walls can be frustrating for both of us. I had 25 eggs hatch the last three months. All veileds. if someone is interested in trading for some new bloodline let me know and i will take a couple to the super show in san diego, thanks dave

Good and Bad News...

Well the good News first... As some of you know I acquired a beautiful Fem Nosy Be last week and I was looking for a Nice True Blu Nosy to breed her with... Well looks like I will have my new guy coming in later this week or early next week. So I will be moving on breeding some Pure Blue babys sooner than I had hoped. The Con to this... After months of anticpation, and talking about it... I am not going to be making it to the show. With the new projects on the horizon, It has drained my travel budget, along with my show spending budget. That and the last thing I need is to get to SD and end up with another breeding project to take home. I had looked forward to meeting a lot of you guys there... but I know there will be other ops. Maybe we can arrange a meet up with some forum members at the Zoo or Animal Park one of these days... I am bummed... But there is always next year... Have a fun time Guys!!!

Saturday after the show all the vendors are going to be heading over to bar close to the venue (if they want too)… All you cham people should come over too. What bar im not sure, ill know which when we check in.

you might be able to find a Roach Motel for $80 - and there are a lot of these downtown! Just bring your hungriest Chams, shouldn't be a problem.

Years ago, myself, the wife and a friend went down there for the show. We found a "nice" hotel just across from the venue. Serious roaches and the tenants nearby must have been the section 8 housing.

One roach held us up and another took our money. Bring big Chams......

Howdy All,

Was there already a suggestion as to when and where to take the opportunity to meet-up with fellow members? Maybe something like Noon at a particular booth? Maybe even 12pm, 2pm, 4pm etc.???

lets make a list.

I asked this in the other SD show thread... but who is going? do we have a a rough head count or list? would it be a good idea to make a thread of 'whose in?'?

Howdy All,

Was there already a suggestion as to when and where to take the opportunity to meet-up with fellow members? Maybe something like Noon at a particular booth? Maybe even 12pm, 2pm, 4pm etc.???

I think that's a great idea! I would love to put some faces to the members. I'm also up for going out after the show on Sat or Sun.

You can meet up at my booth if you like. Between Jason (Herp Mist) and I we will have 5 tables, plus Mike from FL chams will be at my booth too. We have an end cap so should be room for all us crazy cham people to mull around. :D

You can meet up at my booth if you like....
Howdy Chad,

Perfect! How about some unofficial peak congregation times of 12pm/2pm/4pm/6pm for those who want to improve the chances of meeting-up with at least a few other keepers at a time. Currently, I'm the designated driver for our little carpool of three keepers and we'll be there just on Saturday but all at least we'll be staying all day and maybe even dinner(?) if we last that long.

I'm 6' 4" with a short gray beard and usually wearing a black baseball cap. That should be enough of a description to spot me coming so you'll have a chance to hide ;).

I will be at the same place all day so when you all want to meet that is cool with me. Also, I forgot to say that Kent will be at my booth too…
Ramy (Romy?) said that there is going to be a little shindig at a bar/pub/place thing very close to the venue so that is where we will be heading after, Ron too I would guess? I am sure that all people are welcome to come, so that’s my vote.

Also, I forgot to say that Kent will be at my booth too…

...which is obviously worth the price of admission alone! :rolleyes:

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and putting some new faces to familiar screen names. See ya'll there :D

pygmies at Show

Does anyone know if there will be pygmies at the show? is anyone bringing any? and if so where will be be or what is the name of your booth.

YAY San Diego SUPER SHOW!!! So excited.

I will have 2 tanks worth o brev, selling the tanks on Sunday too...

Edit: Tiki Tiki Reptiles Booth... Rear; center row end cap

Might I recommend anyone going to buy from Tiki Tiki! Plus, you get a 10% discount if you buy him a beer, 20% discount if you get his wife drunk, and a 30% discount if you spoon him at night.

haha... 10% is correct... 20% sounds good too. I dunno about 30% though... Maybe a free roach cup?

Last edited:
Sounds good. I will be there sometime Saturday afternoon, so I'll be sure to stop by Chad's booth on the hour. I have red hair and my husband has a giant tatoo on his right calf that wraps around of the terminator skull and flames.

Chad, I'm definitely up for a brew after too if you guys don't mind more people.

See you soon!!

Back
Top Bottom