Preparing for my first chameleon, tips appreciated

How can you not snuggle up beardies . Their just little love bugs .
Ain't they tho my girls get very upset if I don't spend time with them Every day but wat i
20170703_232358.jpg
love the most is how much they love each other they have to be within eye sight of one another at all times

Peaches sleeps on top of cupcake every night it's sooooo sweet
I don't mean to create an argument over it, especially on a chameleon board, but the snuggling in the photo is dominant behavior and not meant to be sweet.
I'll always recommend housing dragons alone, always, but I understand it's your choice and your dragons. I do hope they get along as well as they can, and I again don't mean this to be preachy or judgemental, just more of a warning

I don't mean to create an argument over it, especially on a chameleon board, but the snuggling in the photo is dominant behavior and not meant to be sweet.
I'll always recommend housing dragons alone, always, but I understand it's your choice and your dragons. I do hope they get along as well as they can, and I again don't mean this to be preachy or judgemental, just more of a warning
Oh it's cool I Kno wat ppl say but they are sisters a little over 3 years now and they have always been together peaches was the runt and cupcake aka (big mama) was the biggest one and she has slept on top of cupcake since day one I truly believe she started this because it made her feel safe they have never ever fault. However we did try splitting them up one time just so they would have more room and neither one of them would eat so back into the same cage they went

Oh it's cool I Kno wat ppl say but they are sisters a little over 3 years now and they have always been together peaches was the runt and cupcake aka (big mama) was the biggest one and she has slept on top of cupcake since day one I truly believe she started this because it made her feel safe they have never ever fault. However we did try splitting them up one time just so they would have more room and neither one of them would eat so back into the same cage they went
I was just going to add that you had tried to separate them and their was issues . Also if they did start fighting you are very awhere of all your pets .

Ok. I was hoping you wouldn't take it too badly lol.
They likely weren't eating because the change stressed them out.

I just wanted to be sure to say something in case. There's an infamous post on the ER forum on the beardie page of two females that lived together for years, and one snapped suddenly and bit off the feet and tail of the other one. It's very tragic :( and unrelated but my male beardie can't even share the house with my little one, let alone an enclosure :LOL:

Ok. I was hoping you wouldn't take it too badly lol.
They likely weren't eating because the change stressed them out.

I just wanted to be sure to say something in case. There's an infamous post on the ER forum on the beardie page of two females that lived together for years, and one snapped suddenly and bit off the feet and tail of the other one. It's very tragic :( and unrelated but my male beardie can't even share the house with my little one, let alone an enclosure :LOL:
No worry's man(y) Lol I've had lots of ppl look at me crazy for keeping them together but it's wat they prefer so I can only pray I never have no reason to sweat it

Back
Top Bottom