Pre-Shed Female Faly

Texas Panther Man

This is one of my male Sherlocks female offspring from last yrs clutches. She is almost 11 mos. This is a pre shed pictorial. I want to show the before and the after. So I'll update her thread in a few days after she finishes. You can clearly see shes loaded with blues & purples thoughout her body & face. No name for her yet.

Attachments

• my falys 4-12 014.jpg
    my falys 4-12 014.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 99
  • my falys 4-12 015.jpg
    my falys 4-12 015.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 98
  • my falys 4-12 008.jpg
    my falys 4-12 008.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 110
Shes gorgeous!

love the blue on her face, and waht looks like green stripes on her sides.

Cant wait for post shed pix.

You should name her Rainbow.

lol

Thank you. She was the biggest female from the get go. So I held her back. Glad I did now. She just started showing all those purples & blues in the last 3 mos before that she was just a typical looking female.

Thats why i always say you never know what your gonna get til they are at least a 1 yr. You can get an idea but often they suprise you.......

All the other females from Sherlock were typically pink/salmon color & white or this burnt sienna color bars and white background. She was too until a cpl of months ago. She had been bright salmon colored since about 5 mos of age. Then one day i walked by her cage and she had turned purple/lavender color and her barrs had turned that greenish color. The pics dont do her justice at all. And shes got the nicest temperament also. Lets me do my chores in her cage and she doesnt mind being handled.

All the other females from Sherlock were typically pink/salmon color & white or this burnt sienna color bars and white background. She was too until a cpl of months ago. She had been bright salmon colored since about 5 mos of age. Then one day i walked by her cage and she had turned purple/lavender color and her barrs had turned that greenish color. The pics dont do her justice at all. And shes got the nicest temperament also. Lets me do my chores in her cage and she doesnt mind being handled.

I bet they dont. pics never show the bright colors or minor detials that we see when we look at them in person.

are you going to breed her when shes older?

Can I see razr?

Professory is amazing.. but his personality is something to be desired. lol.

oh btw, glacier has gone almost 3 weeks with only 1 prolapse!

Wow, she is nice! I have a female that more grey looking with blue in her cheeks than the typical salmon/pink colour of females. Shes only a baby though, around 3-4 months from a German breeder. Im pairing her up with Storm.

I showed Thor a female today, just to see how hes settling. He went absolutely crazy, i swear he was rocking out big time and his colours were insane! I think hes my favourite. :D

Camimom, i tried to upload some pics of Razr but they arent on this memory card. :( Hes in the photography section though. Just search him I just uploaded some pics of him a cpl of months ago.

Benton: Those wc males are breeding machines arent they. I know Professor can spot a female from 20 ft away and immed start firing up. The cb males are alot slower to react and take longer to court at least in my exp. The wc guys they just rape em. :eek:

Camimom, i tried to upload some pics of Razr but they arent on this memory card. :( Hes in the photography section though. Just search him I just uploaded some pics of him a cpl of months ago.

Benton: Those wc males are breeding machines arent they. I know Professor can spot a female from 20 ft away and immed start firing up. The cb males are alot slower to react and take longer to court at least in my exp. The wc guys they just rape em. :eek:

Yeah, theyre crazy. I even showed him a baby female from storms clutch and he was dancing at her! i know i shouldnt because it would scare her but i was curious to see what his reaction would be.

Scott, she is such a lovely little lady. Looking forward to seeing her even more gorgeous in her after shed picture.

Thanks Jann. She still had a little old skin left on her feet today. So I'll get some pics tomorrow for everyone. Im thinkin I may name her Lavender....I dont know that kinda sounds like a stripper....lol:D

Well, she is kind of stripping her skin right now! She's a very pretty lady.

Thanks Kara. I was real suprised she turned out this nicely. I really only picked her because she was the biggest of the clutch. Her colors were nothing but avg as a baby. And I didnt think about the stripping of the skin... lol Shes my little stripper....:p

Thanks Kara. I was real suprised she turned out this nicely. I really only picked her because she was the biggest of the clutch. Her colors were nothing but avg as a baby. And I didnt think about the stripping of the skin... lol Shes my little stripper....:p

haha! i love the name lavender. and for the record.. i though the pretty purple flower and her purply color.

She is stunning! I love the purples, good thing you didn't sell her :) I am also looking forward to seeing her post shed :D

Back
Top Bottom