"pre-packaged" no thanks/headache >must read!<

Matt.....these things take time, you know.....and you are being too cynical. There is lots to be positive about, lol.....you frown too much! :D

The way I see it is...yes, you may be having a bad day and you may think that your job sucks you should still treat people with respect. This is even more important when you are trying to sell a product to someone. I don't care if you are 21 or 65.. Age is not an excuse to be rude. That being said, I believe there are ways that things should be handled if you are unhappy with your service. I worked at a big chain pet store and if you want something changed go to the top. Store managers are looking for that bonus at the end of the year. Maybe I am showing my age( not 21 or 65) here but I was raised to be respectful, esp. to your customers. That is just my two cents....
:eek:

david,
you are probably right, i am trying to smile more.
and to be more kind.

watching "the bible" gives some perspective.:D

What does pre-packaged entail? You do realize that petco is shipped crickets packaged, right? I can understand your concern, but honestly it sounds like you overreacted to me.

I agree. Try being a little considerate of tht old woman's situation. She's probably working a job she hates for little pay, and spends all day listening to people get mad and call her boss of some stupid little bugs.

Crickets

Easy to fix,Set up a big cricket tub,can get one from walmart,go to the local fishing bait store and tell them you want a box of 1000 on there next shipment in. They will probably sell you 1000 for about 22 bucks. You will have all you need and if you take care of them properly they can live for months!!! Just a thought and if you do the math I bet you save $$$ as well as time!!!

Last edited:
Easy to fix,Set up a big cricket tub,can get one from walmart,go to the local fishing bait store and tell them you want a box of 1000 on there next shipment in. They will probably sell you 1000 for about 22 bucks. You will have all you need and if you take care of them properly they can live for months!!! Just a thought and if you do the math I bet you save $$$ as well as time!!!

True...buy young and feed more early on. Even if you end up setting a bunch free when they get too big and you order more, it will probably be cheaper than buying from Petco or Petsmart. If you don't have a bait store nearby, check online. Even through Petco you can get 1000 delivered for around $30 and that will still be cheaper in the long run.

i dont buy the ones packaged either. i always get out of the bin because at least that way you know you arent getting any dead ones or if a couple die on the way home its not a bunch of them :)

Forgive me as I'm at a wedding reception getting hammered. With that said, no matter how you feel in regards to the customer always being right: at the corp level, the customer is always right. And Don't. You. Forget. That.

That's all. Please resume with your regularly scheduled programming. :D

hahahahahaha this cracked me up!!!!
Love how there's always someone on the forum to bring a laugh out after a long day :)

Petco and petsmart suck! They charged me over 40 dollars for 50 crickets! Holy crap! Heck no! Find a small business type pet shop to do business with. Managers are usually on site and are more than willing to help you!

Forget about buying cricks at pet stores and order them from Ghann's or
Armstrong's Farms.
You will save a lot of $$ and raise them in your own tub and gut load them
the way you want.

I know you only have one cham, but you can order small quantities.

Forget about buying cricks at pet stores and order them from Ghann's or
Armstrong's Farms.
You will save a lot of $$ and raise them in your own tub and gut load them
the way you want.

I know you only have one cham, but you can order small quantities.

Very good point. You will save a small fortune.

Back
Top Bottom