Prayers Needed

James45

Ok guys and gals our little baby Arwen in in need of your prayers as tomarrow morning she is going in for surgery, she developed an abscest behind he jaw and the vet is going to be removing it in the morning . So please pray along with me for out little girl and hope she come through the surgery with no problems.
Thank you guys
James
Oh for those of you that don't know Arwen in our wonderful female jackson.

My Chams are our Babies there is no amount of money i wouldn't spend on their well being.

Last edited:
Well we just got our little girl back from her surgery and they removed all the abcest they could and tried to drain the fluid from behind her eye that was making her turret fill up like a water balloon but could only get alittle bit to drain. Doc said that it may be possible that she may have cancer behind her eye causing the fluid and eye ballooning "Sure hope not" . Well atm her eye is still all inflated and she has drainage coming from the incision behind her jaw, so i guess only time will tell if we got all the abcest out. Please still keep her in your prayers cause she need it . :)

You are both in my thoughts and prayers :( Get well soon little Arwen :) She is a lucky girl having such a caring and committed owner like yourself and I am sure she is enjoying all the extra pampering.

Back
Top Bottom