Pothos Love

JoshD49

Chameleon Enthusiast
Recently I put a pothos plant into my Veileds cage and cannot believe how much of it he is eating. I have had an umbrella plant in there for a while and he would very rarely take a bite. For some reason though he loves eating this pothos plant. Glad I went with a little bigger plant then I originally planned. He has broken off stems and bit off chunks of a lot of the leaves. I read that chams really like pothos but would never have thought this much.

I would always have little V-shapes and notches out of my pothos when Zaphod was here :D. He didn't eat that much, but liked to bite down on the leaves. You could see the teeth in the outline of the bite on the leaf. One thing I did was to hang some fresh greens in the enclosure from time to time. He generally would take a few bites. It isn't a major part of their diet, but he seemed to like it and it spared my pothos the abuse :LOL:...

I read that people leave veggies for them to eat but never thought to do it since he didnt show much interest before but now I defiantly will be buying some greens before he eats my plant.haha

Back
Top Bottom