Possible shed?

Ringobaby

Could these be from a shed? Just want to make sure my boy is good...

Attachments

• IMG_20191006_143623.jpg
    IMG_20191006_143623.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 52
If it's shed it should come off. You could try touching it very gently with a damp paper towel or q tip to see if that takes it off. Please post again to let us know if that happens.

If it's shed it should come off. You could try touching it very gently with a damp paper towel or q tip to see if that takes it off. Please post again to let us know if that happens.

Thank you will try that. He's still getting used to us tho so I'm surprised he let me this close. I've had him for about a month. Any tips on me being able to do that?

If it's too upsetting for him you can wait a bit and see if it comes off. If it doesn't or gets bigger then it could be something else and you should post in this thread again.

If it's too upsetting for him you can wait a bit and see if it comes off. If it doesn't or gets bigger then it could be something else and you should post in this thread again.

Thank you again for your help. He's behaving as normal. I'm guessing he's about 5-6 months because when we got him we were told he was about 3-4 and it's been a month. He's definitely grown so much and even with that his eating habits and routine are the same. I will keep you updated and post a picture again within a week. Thank you again!

Back
Top Bottom