Possible Pregnant Jackson 🤔 need advice.

I feed a variety of pinhead crickets, fruit flies and bean beetles to start. I feed twice a day, I supplement as i do the adults but only one feeding per day gets supplement. My Jackson's Supplement Schedule
Mama can have a bit more food for a few days but if you over feed her she will make another large clutch. 2-3 feeders daily is plenty.
I am not sure of mama's history so I don't know if she has had any prior to this clutch. I guess in a few more months I will know.😄 Yes I have cut her food back some after 3 days of having the babies. They have had fruit flies and waiting on pin heads to arrive.

You can house them together as a group for a month or so but they will do best in individual cages for the long haul.

I am not sure of mama's history so I don't know if she has had any prior to this clutch. I guess in a few more months I will know.😄 Yes I have cut her food back some after 3 days of having the babies. They have had fruit flies and waiting on pin heads to arrive.
Thank you for the advice. I have one question why do they all have tiny horns does that mean all 18 males?

Some of their horns will grow and some will not that is when you will be able to tell the difference. I have a picture that will help somewhere give me some time to find it.

Back
Top Bottom