Possible MBD?

Hey guys! So my little guy is a Panther am bill be and is about 5 months old. I got him about a month ago and overall seems very healthy. He normally eats a good amount (except for right now since he is shedding he doesn't seem to want to eat). I dust with calcium w/o d3 everyday. And he gets multivitamin and calcium w/ d3 every two weeks. Recently I have noticed that he has struggled a bit with his front right hand. He moves around fine and gets where he needs to go but when he goes to grab onto things he seems to struggle to get his hand straightened out and ends up having to try a few times before grabbing what he intends to grab. Additionally, when he tries to walk on the screen his hand rubs up against the screen because he struggles to get his hand straight to grasp it. I posted a photo of him below. I will try to get a better photo. I hope he is healthy and he is just being clumsy. I have seen MBD pics and his hands don't look like he has them, but then again he struggles. Please help!

Attachments

• 20140313_121510.jpg
    20140313_121510.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 70
I say if you can see him struggling and it is NOT normal movement, I would see a vet as it could be early MBD but I cannot say for sure. There is someone on here that has a lot of experience with treating MBD, I think her name is Olympia.? You would need to fill out a care sheet for her to give you a better response. I would take him to the vet just to make sure.

Edit: Here is the link to the info they will need to help assist you:
https://www.chameleonforums.com/how-ask-help-66/

Back
Top Bottom