Poop?

That is what I thought. So bsfl if they do not chew them tend to not digest. That is what your seeing in that pic an undigested bsfl. You can take a sewing needle and poke through the bsfl right before feeding them. It will not kill it but it will allow for it to be digested. It is common and does happen where a bsfl will come out just as alive as it was when it went in. lol So pinning them really helps keep this from happening as well.
Woah I didn’t know this just saw someone ask if another pikes hole in bsfl and I was like wait will start doing but luckily his poop doesn’t have chunks or anything completely white and perfect poop

Woah I didn’t know this just saw someone ask if another pikes hole in bsfl and I was like wait will start doing but luckily his poop doesn’t have chunks or anything completely white and perfect poop
When they are smaller the bsfl is as well. So they normally end up puncturing it on their own. As they get larger in size the bsfl becomes more of a tiny snack lol. They do not tend to always chew them. So they can go in and come out the same way lol. I think maybe this is more common with Veileds as panthers will hold their food in between their teeth. Veileds just grab do a chomp and swallow.

When they are smaller the bsfl is as well. So they normally end up puncturing it on their own. As they get larger in size the bsfl becomes more of a tiny snack lol. They do not tend to always chew them. So they can go in and come out the same way lol. I think maybe this is more common with Veileds as panthers will hold their food in between their teeth. Veileds just grab do a chomp and swallow.
Okay great to know thanks for the info helps a lot as always

Back
Top Bottom