Poll?

tkilgour

How many chameleons do you have and what species? You can also include pictures if you want. :) Just for fun, I am curious.

One female veiled chameleon for now... I will be getting another one shortly, probly a panther:D

At this moment I am down to my lowest # in several years (my sister was just here!!!) I have 4 veileds, 3 panthers, 2 quads, and 23 veiled babies. I even need to change my avatar as little blue is now living with my sis.

My cham room is empty now, but Datyona is only 3 weeks away, maybe I can find a cham or 2 there that I want.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I also have 2 mali uro's, 8 bearded dragons and I bought a water dragon yesterday.

Last edited:
I'm without a cham right now. :( Yoda (the veiled guy) died few weeks ago and I'm getting a new one this week. So I'll post the pics of furcifer verrucosus later at the weekend...

At this moment I am down to my lowest # in several years (my sister was just here!!!) I have 4 veileds, 3 panthers, 2 quads, and 23 veiled babies. I even need to change my avatar as little blue is now living with my sis.

My cham room is empty now, but Datyona is only 3 weeks away, maybe I can find a cham or 2 there that I want.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I also have 2 mali uro's, 8 bearded dragons and I bought a water dragon yesterday.

Holy coooooow. In my house we have 2 chams and 4 beardies, and it's sooo much work! I literally couldn't imagine having that much to take care of. Props to you!

One male veiled, one female veiled, x2 clutches of eggs totalling 110! 3 fat black cats, and one stray cat that lives in the garden! oh yeah, two kids and one hubby!:D:D:D

Attachments

• 006 (2).jpg
    006 (2).jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 105
I have a female veiled called Amy and a sugar glider called Bubble.:D Also 2 cats called Phoebe (tortie/white semi longhair) and Mitzy (drab grey):D

Here's Amy :D
GorgeousGirl2170709.jpg

and here's Bubble :D
Bubble0214May09.jpg

Back
Top Bottom