Parsons chameleon question

Hi I wanted to ask when I move overseas I would like to buy a Parsons what I wanted to know are they quiet difficult to look after just curious
The species I'm looking at is this one
Parsons-Chameleon.jpg

Hi I wanted to ask when I move overseas I would like to buy a Parsons what I wanted to know are they quiet difficult to look after just curious
The species I'm looking at is this one View attachment 345789
I don’t think they are particularly hard to keep . You just keep them a little different. They’re very hearty if the conditions are right. They take a lot more water and humidity . They like cooler temperatures. They also need big enclosures. And it’s best if you can keep them outdoors as much as possible. I have four and there’s simply amazing.

Attachments

• IMG_8686.jpeg
    IMG_8686.jpeg
    270.5 KB · Views: 27
I can only agree with the things said by @crosscutts
In regards availability in Europe it’s difficult. There’re only 5 breeders in Europe as far as I know and most got waiting lists. I got mine from a hobby breeder from Paris and only tried it once so far. The biggest one is via madcham.de but they just had some young ones this year. Will probably take some time again.
You could try Jurgen van Overbeke through Facebook or Instagram, he has contacts through Europe.
Hopefully you find one, because they’re amazing.

Back
Top Bottom