Poe comes home

Not the greatest photo but I am trying to let him be and get used to us before I go all paparazzi on him.

He's a WC - from LLL. He'll get a vet check later this week but he is doing great - eating and drinking, actually took crickets right from my hand!

032611_Poe.jpg

Congratulations on you new addition.

What Vet do you use?

Not the greatest photo but I am trying to let him be and get used to us before I go all paparazzi on him.

He's a WC - from LLL. He'll get a vet check later this week but he is doing great - eating and drinking, actually took crickets right from my hand!

032611_Poe.jpg

Thanks. I was nervous about getting a WC but I love him!!

We see Dr. Greek in Yorba Linda/Anaheim Hills area. It's a bit of a drive but he's awesome. So is his staff.

He's awesome! My next cham is a Mellers, and I'm curious to see how you like the WC. I'm nervous about having them shipped also. I hope to see more postings about your new guy! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks all ... He is awesome and I will post updates.

He's awesome! My next cham is a Mellers, and I'm curious to see how you like the WC. I'm nervous about having them shipped also. I hope to see more postings about your new guy! Thanks for sharing.

I don't like having chams shipped - I like to see what I'm getting. LLL Reptile is only an hour away from us so we went and got him. I'm going to look for another Meller's at the next show. Or hopefully find one locally.

I bet you are so pleased with him. He is such a little cutie :D He looks very chilled out to say you just got him, he must really like his new home :D I would love a Mellers, but don`t have enough know how yet plus I can`t find any here in England :( Maybe one day.

Back
Top Bottom