please pray for our cham baby

Mr Jingles

A terrible terrible thing has happened to my sister's baby cham. She got her cham the same day as I got Mr Jingles and they are from the same clutch. Today she put them outside in their enclosure for some sun. When she came out an hour or so later the one little one was missing. She searched everywhere around but could not find him. I came after dark to look with a torch with no luck. When we opened the door a second time, my heart nearly stopped. Somehow he tried to come back inside and we have squashed him by accident with the door. He was so flat I thought we have killed him. When I picked him up he opened his eyes and lifted up his head. I looked and saw that his back legs, tail and lower body was blackish. His leg had an open wound. We rushed him to an after hour vet. He was awake in the car and tried to climb up my fingers. He dragged his back legs. My heart want to break. The vet has now admitted him and said that he will spent a couple of hours with him to see if we can save him. Please people pray for full recovery
I add a photo that I took last week of him drinking

Attachments

• 20130425_115023.jpg
    20130425_115023.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 196
Oh my goodness. Wan awful accident! Accidents do happen and you shouldn't blame yourself. Thinking about your little one. Keep us updated please

That's horrible! Don't beat yourself up. I'll definitely be thinking about him. What's his name?

Haha Haasdas used to be a children program in afrikaans about animals. My nephew (7) decided to call him by that name. Even the vet giggled when we told him the name

Haha Haasdas used to be a children program in afrikaans about animals. My nephew (7) decided to call him by that name. Even the vet giggled when we told him the name

That's hilarious. Well, now that I know the name, I will be praying for Pascal (Haasdas). Hope all is well.

Update on Pascal

Phoned the vet this morning, he survived the night, we'll know more later. Keep our fingers crossed and on our knees

i pray that god gives pascal the long, happy and colorful life that every chameleon should have. ill be checking for updates, that's great news so glad he made it through the night.

Praying so hard for that baby, hope the vet will do what is best for him and he will not have to suffer any at all.

prayer to you and all- that is one of my biggest fears is to catch one in the door- but it happens alot- do not feel this is your fault,, and you have done the correct thing right away - please keep us posted, fingers XXX for you

pascal still in the hospital

Hi guys, Pascal is still in hospital, spoke to vet earlier, they are giving him something for pain and he will evaluate the back legs tomorrow. He is awake in the day, no use of the backlegs yet, so we will know hopefully tomorrow. Had anyone ever had success with double leg amputation?

Back
Top Bottom