Please Pray for Ego

His balance is a bit of a problem, i put small branch in that bin for him to practice on, but still not good balance, however his grip on it is strong enough to keep him on it. Still eating via syringe. Will see if he will take a cricket or a superworm after work.

I'm so glad he is improving!!! So happy for you guys!!! I'm sure your wonderful help will make him feel better day after day!
Thanks for the video! He is a beauty!

Hi guys, Ego finally ate a superworm again.

Ive attached a video of his feeding/meds time, for some reason it doesnt have any sound. He doesnt like the meds so i have to quickly spray it into his mouth from the side.

Ah i am glad to see him having a superworm. Maybe he is about to start eating on his own. He sure is beautiful, I just want to hug him.

How is Ego doing? I have been trying to find posts later than 3/18/15 but can't seem to find any & I'm wondering how he is doing?

Hi ladies and gents, sorry for the delay. Ego is doing well, his currently sitting on my hand at work. His eating, drinking and walking, still wobbles though, that will probably take a long time to go away. The ladies at work all love him and check on him daily aswell to see how he is doing, he has that effect on a people hehe. I have a little ficus tree that i let him climb in but i have to sit with him because he tends to lean backward when grasping for branches and eventually flops over if he leans back to far, so my hand is next to him the whole time in case he is about to fall or loose his balance.

Once again thank you all for the thoughts and prayers :)

Hi ladies and gents, sorry for the delay. Ego is doing well, his currently sitting on my hand at work. His eating, drinking and walking, still wobbles though, that will probably take a long time to go away. The ladies at work all love him and check on him daily aswell to see how he is doing, he has that effect on a people hehe. I have a little ficus tree that i let him climb in but i have to sit with him because he tends to lean backward when grasping for branches and eventually flops over if he leans back to far, so my hand is next to him the whole time in case he is about to fall or loose his balance.

Once again thank you all for the thoughts and prayers :)

That's great news. I am glad to hear he is improving. :)

I had been so worried when I had not heard how Ego was doing. I look forward to your posts:) Give Ego my best, and tell him to keep getting better.

Back
Top Bottom