Please help

Ninjakitty

I have a nosy faly panther and he's very lethargic. Hes always been super active and a lil aggressive when we try to handle him. Today he's very pale and isn't moving very much. He also doesn't seem to be able to see very well. I would usually put my hand in front of him and he's climb it. Now he doesn't seem to be responsive to it. He feels around for vines to climb or my finger. Once he feels it he climbs but his eyes don't seem see. I don't knmow what's going on

This is a pic of his normal colors and him now
20160213_175953.jpg
20170811_202937.jpg

Attachments

• 20160213_175953.jpg
    20160213_175953.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 20170811_202937.jpg
    20170811_202937.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 72
No way of knowing exactly what's wrong, he does however look very very dehydrated.

How is his poop?

He needs to see a reptile vet asap, try and make an apt for tmw.

I'm am currently at work but I will answer as much as I can. My cham is a nosy faly panther, make. We feed him crickets and dust them with calcium supplement powder. He is in a mesh material cage. We don't handle him much be side he would run off Every time we did. He isn't eating much so his poop is a bit whiteish. He has an automatic mister that turns on through out the day as well as if lights. We've had him for about 3 years and he's always been very healthy

I'm am currently at work but I will answer as much as I can. My cham is a nosy faly panther, make. We feed him crickets and dust them with calcium supplement powder. He is in a mesh material cage. We don't handle him much be side he would run off Every time we did. He isn't eating much so his poop is a bit whiteish. He has an automatic mister that turns on through out the day as well as if lights. We've had him for about 3 years and he's always been very healthy
Male* not make

Back
Top Bottom