Please help I'm really worried

He's gotten weak again, it's like we're back to day one. I wasn't able to get him to drink much yesterday, he just didn't want too. :(

I think he's dying right now he's on his side with black spot and opening and closing his mouth

He just died. He's gone. When he died he turned completely black except for that big weird bruise-looking spot.

I'm so sad, he was getting better and then just like the first day his health just suddenly plummeted. :(

Pascal. I'm so sad I loved him so much and I tried so hard. I wish I could have taken him to a vet.

I think it is great how much you are invested into helping this cham (the person above me). I know this is a medical emergency but I cant seem to get any response to my forum. if anyone could look at it and give me a reply, after this cham's problem is solved of course. thank you.

I have a 3-6 month old veiled chameleon named Petrie, he's the coolest pet I have (besides the fact that he does not like humans lol), but that is besides the point. I am going to school today that is roughly 2.5 hours away. He does not get on my hands and therefor I am hesitant to put him in a box (to avoid stress). My initial idea was to just keep him in his enclosure(remove waterfall water), and then just cover all sides in moist towels for humidity. My only concern is that I am unable to do so during his sleeping cycle, I also know they need that ventilation so covering could reduce the ventilation. I know this is a lot, but I love this little guy and cant even bare to think of hurting him. So if anyone could please get back to me and let me know the best way or if my initial plan would work, Petire and myself would highly appreciate it. Thank you

You did what you could for Pascal. They are very sensitive. Perhaps he was ill before he came to you. By the time they show signs of illness it is often too late. Without the correct care prior to coming to you he didn't stand much of a chance. Don't blame yourself.:)

I too apologize for the loss. I couldn't even imagine losing Petrie (even though he is one stubborn veiled). I did not see that he had passed and now feel completely rude and inconsiderate to try and get my solution.

I am a new veiled owner, but I have heard that by the time they show illness you cant do much at all. You cant blame yourself it seems to me that you put a passion into helping him. Don't give up on chameleons, you have the drive and would make a fine owner.

I hope that your Petrie gets better and lives a long and happy life. <3 Thank you all for helping me.

Hello I'm a 14-year-old girl whose chameleon seems really sick and I'm really worried no idea what to do she's about It she's a veiled chameleon, she's been bright colors, she's very sluggish she won't really move she won't eat or drink and the other day last Wednesday we got our house sprayed with pesticides for bedbugs and it supposedly safe for animals but we don't know and my dad yesterday wasn't thinking and fed her a cricket that was around the house I don't know what to do can you please help me!!

When you choose health clinic and see everyone's threads , just above that you will see " new thread" click on that and start new thread. Don't worry if you can't find the form as someone will link it to you.:)

Did I do it right it's under health clinic called how to fix my chameleon can you please help me

Back
Top Bottom